Accolades and Recognitions for Work Done Well
Organizations We Are Honored to Be Partnered With
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas (AAGD)
- The Apartment Association of Tarrant County (AATC)
- Houston Apartment Association (HAA)
- Corsicana Apartment Association (CAA)
- National Apartment Association (NAA)
- Texas Apartment Association (TAA)
A Certified Team is a Strong Team
Our team has been recognized to meet the highest standards in multiple fields. LUMA Residential’s employees boast the following credentials and certifications:
- Accredited Management Organization (AMO®)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Real Estate Salesmen
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Property Managers (CPM®)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Accredited Residential Manager (ARM)
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT)
Recognitions That Our Team is Proud Of
- Accredited Management Organization (AMO®) of the Year, Dallas Chapter – 3 times
I have worked at LumaCorp since 2012. I absolutely love our work ethic. They are all about family and making sure everyone is treated fairly. They have exceptional core values and recommend anyone to work for them!
Joining Our Team?
Whether you’re an experienced property manager or interested in becoming a part of a dedicated team in the multifamily industry, LUMA Residential is excited to discuss potential opportunities with you. We offer a generous benefits package to all employees and promise to always treat you with the utmost respect.